The countdown to Christmas is on and we’re so excited for the most magical time of the year!
Many families have intentions of making the holiday memorable with intentional and fun activities but can get caught up with the fast pace hustle and bustle of the holiday season. We’re helping you to slow down and enjoy the holiday festivities with 25 Christmas activities for the whole family!
Whether you chose to do one everyday or use it to plan some special moments throughout the month, we’d love to see how you create Christmas magic with your little one. Check out the activities below!
25 Days of Christmas Activities
- Make Christmas Cards
- Make paper snowflakes
- Write letters to santa
- Watch your favorite christmas movie
- Recite a Christmas Play
- Decorate your christmas tree
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Play christmas dress up
- Donate food to a homeless shelter
- Christmas coloring pages
- Make Homemade ornaments
- Go christmas shopping
- Visit Christmas lights display
- Make delicious hot cocoa
- Decorate your christmas stocking
- Host a cookie party
- Make a paper snowman
- Donate old toys to kids in need
- Take pictures with Santa
- Go christmas caroling
- Have a christmas game night in your pajamas
- Wrap presents
- Read your favorite christmas book
- Make cookies for santa
- Open presents!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Elle Olivia Team!